Follow me on Instagram

Tuesday 8 November 2016

The wisdom tooth is out...

I can safely say my top right wisdom tooth was removed today. Now, as soon as my friends and family found out I was having the tooth removed, all I got was "oh that's really aweful" and "ouch, it  hurts so much!" I heard all the horror stories to the point that when I got to the dentist I was absolutely petrified. Now I've been quite stressed recently and suffering with panic attacks and I knew one was imminent when I arrived. As I lay in the plastic coated seat hyperventilating, the dentist popped some numbing cream in my mouth,  injected my gum, which was the worst bit but by no means as bad as shoving a child out of my vajayjay; a quick pull 5 minutes later and it was out! It didn't hurt at all although unsurprisingly is sore now so either everyone is making a fuss for nothing or my dentist is a miracle worker. What do you think? Have you had a wisdom tooth out? Was it that bad? Let's discuss! 
I must say I did receive an adorable bag containing my tooth along with a little message reminding me to put it under my pillow for the tooth fairy. I look forward to her visit tonight...
Over and out.
Alice
X

No comments:

Post a Comment